We offer online ordering –
delivery or curbside pickup!
A Small Market that Grew!
Central Market Shoreline became a member of the Town & Country family in 1990 as the relatively small Shoreline Price Chopper. In 2000, the store reopened as the 57,500-square-foot Central Market, featuring 10,000 square feet devoted to fresh organic and conventional produce, a 52-foot-long Meat Market service counter and live shellfish tanks.
It was the Shoreline market that first employed the silo as the iconic symbol of Central Market’s commitment to connecting people to the source of their food, and used the tagline, “Celebrating Fresh!”
Another remodel in 2008 expanded the Deli and made way for large self-service bars. In 2019, we opened a new hot bar that holds 14 options every day, a menu that changes with the seasons – or more often – along with a 10-well soup bar with soups made specifically to our recipes. Hot bar options might include MontAmore Mac and Cheese, Roasted Seasonal Vegetables, Egg Rolls, Pork Adobo, General Tso’s Chicken, curries, for example.
With a microwave, in-store seating for about 50 people and a check-out stand that operates from 10:30 am to 8 pm right in the Deli, our Deli has become a popular spot for lunch – great choices and super fresh. We provide recycling and composting receptacles in the dining area.
Special features at Central Market Shoreline include our Sushi Bar, Central Pizzeria, Tortilla Machine, a Culinary Resource Center, an independent sushi bar, a pizzeria and, in our silo, an Equal Exchange espresso shop.
- Sushi Fuku– 10 am-7 pm;206.363.9226 (ask for Sushi): This independently operated sushi bar near the Culinary Resource Center in the heart of Produce, offers sashimi-grade fish, made fresh daily. Custom and special orders are welcome. See all their Party Trays here.
- Central Pizzeria – 10:30 am to 8 pm daily, 206.366.9998:Grab a slice of hot pizza and a soda ($6), pick up a freshly made pizza to take home and bake, or call in your order to pick up. No matter how you slice it, our pizza is known for its taste. See the menu and all the options here.
- Culinary Resource Center: Have a question about anything to do with food – choosing it, buying it, preparing it or eating it? Stop by here – it’s on the edge or Produce and near the Meat department – and you can ask anything, look up recipes and watch cooking demonstrations. The weekly demo schedule can be sent to you via email or seen on this site.
- Tortilla Machine: The oven that looks like it was designed by Dr. Seuss can be seen swallowing balls of dough and dispensing fresh, warm, traditional and whole-grain tortillas made from Shepherd’s Grain flour – flour grown, milled and sold here in the Northwest. It’s not only worth seeing, it’s worth tasting.
- Heat-and-Eat: Daily hours 7 am-8 pm. This section offers an assortment of freshly prepared entrées and side dishes that can be eaten here at the store or taken home.
Other amenities you can find at Shoreline include an outside receptacle to recycle home cooking oil, motorized carts, recycling of plastic grocery bags (better yet, pick up one of our own reusable grocery bags – no landfill required!), gift cards, FedEx of seafood anywhere in the continental United States, cash machine and propane exchange.
The store employs 160 people, and attracts customers not just from the surrounding neighborhoods, but from Seattle to Edmonds and east to Lake Forest Park and even Kirkland.