- 1/2 cup chopped fresh green beans
- 2 large green papayas - peeled, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 large tomato, seeds removed and diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 thai chilies, minced
- 1/4 cup fish sauce
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted, unsalted peanuts
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
Blanch green beans in salted boiling water for 20-30 seconds. Remove and submerge immediately in ice water. Drain.
In a large bowl, combine cooked green beans, sliced papaya, diced tomato, garlic, chilies, fish sauce, lime juice and sugar. Let sit for a few minutes and then top with peanuts and cilantro and serve.