- 1 large pizza crust (homemade, or one of our dough balls – in the Frozen Section or fresh in our Deli)
- 1 cup prepared garlic sauce
- 1/2 pound small shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 pound bay scallops
- 1 cup roasted red peppers, chopped
- 1 cup chopped artichoke hearts
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
Preheat oven to 450°F. Spread garlic sauce over pizza crust.
Top with shrimp and scallops, roasted red peppers and artichoke hearts. Top with cheese and pepper flakes, if desired.
Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until shrimp and scallops are cooked through and cheese is melted and bubbly.
Top with fresh basil leaves and serve immediately.