- 3 cups chopped rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup currants
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts or pecans
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 6 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons low- or no-sodium seasoning
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Combine salad ingredients in a large bowl.
In a small bowl, combine dressing ingredients.
Add dressing to salad and stir to combine.
Serve with sandwich bread, croissant, pita, tortillas or even in a lettuce cup. Try adding cooked pasta to double the number of servings.