- 1/2 pound small new potatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 pound haricots verts
- 1 pound ahi tuna, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1-2 heads butter lettuce, trimmed and cleaned
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup pitted salty olives (like kalamata, Nicoise or coquille)
- Your favorite balsamic vinaigrette
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
Cut potatoes into halves or quarters, depending on size. Toss with 1 tablespoon olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Seal in a flat, square foil packet. Place on medium-hot grill and close lid. Grill for 20-30 minutes, turning once or twice, until potatoes are tender.
Toss green beans with 1 tablespoon olive oil and season with salt and pepper; seal in foil. Grill beans next to potatoes, with the lid closed for about 10 minutes or until tender. Meanwhile, drizzle tuna with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. When vegetables are done, grill tuna 1-2 minutes per side, or to desired doneness. Cool slightly, then slice. Arrange lettuce leaves on a platter. Sprinkle cherry tomatoes and olives over lettuce. Top with piles of green beans, potatoes, and tuna. Garnish with sliced eggs and drizzle with dressing to serve.