- Merlot BellaVitano (by Sartori Reserve) Nutty with a smooth creamy finish, bathed in Merlot Wisconsin
- Bijou (by Vermont Creamery) French-style ripened goat cheese, unique sweet yeasty flavor Vermont
- Schloss (by Rouge et Noir) Full-flavored washed-rind, hints of caramel and toasted almonds California
- Papillon Roquefort Pungent sheep’s milk blue, generously marbled, supple texture France
- St. André Delicate triple crème, buttery texture, intense Brie-like flavor France
Allow the cheese to come to room temperature for the best flavor, have a separate knife for each variety and, if you want, label the cheeses with small cards.
To complete the effort, choose other items to partner with the cheeses, and some wine or ale to serve with it all.
- Amarena Cherries
- Bordeaux Rouge
- Belgian Tripel Ale