- 1-2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1-1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs or breasts
- 1 (24-oz.) bag bite-size red potatoes, halved
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked pepper
- 2 tablespoons each honey and soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar (optional)
- 1 pound broccoli, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Grease sheet pan with oil and place in pre-heating oven.
Season chicken and potatoes with salt and pepper.
Carefully remove hot sheet pan from oven and place chicken on it, top-down. Spring potatoes around chicken and return sheet pan to oven. Cook 15 minutes.
Combine honey, soy sauce (and rice vinegar if using) in small bowl.
Remove sheet pan from oven and flip chicken over. Brush the honey-soy mixture onto chicken. Add broccoli to sheet pan and cook another 10 minutes.
Remove from oven and let pan sit for five minutes before serving.
A non-stick sheet pan will work great and make clean-up easy, but using an aluminum or stainless-steel pan will add wonderful color and crispy edges to your meal.