- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup raisins (or other dried fruit)
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup brown mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 orange, sliced into rounds
Add all of the ingredients to a small sauce pan.
Simmer on low heat, stirring often, for 15 minutes or until desired thickness.
Turn off the heat and strain out the garlic, onion and orange pieces.
Let cool completely before serving.