- 1 (8-oz.) wheel of brie
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed but chilled
- 1 egg, beaten
- Sour cherry spread, chocolate and pistachios (sweet)
- Sun-dried tomatoes and pine nuts (savory)
- Basil pesto and pine nuts (savory)
- Cipollini onions with roasted garlic (savory)
Preheat oven to 425˚F.
Roll out puff pastry slightly and trim corners.
Place your chosen filling in the center of pastry and top with brie.
Fold pastry up around brie. Brush and seal with beaten egg.
Flip pastry over and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Brush top and sides with egg.
Bake about 20 minutes. Let sit at least 10 minutes before serving.