- 1/2 pound bacon or pancetta, chopped
- 2 cups halved mixed color cherry tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 ounces uncooked fusilli pasta
- 2 cups fresh spinach, chiffonade
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
Cook fusilli in salted, boiling water until al dente. Drain and set aside.
In a large skillet, cook bacon until crispy. Remove to paper towel-lined plate, leaving 2 tablespoons bacon drippings in pan. In the same skillet, sauté tomatoes and garlic for 2 minutes.
Add pasta to the skillet with the tomatoes and garlic. Add the spinach and cooked bacon.
Top with fresh Parmesan and serve immediately.