- 2 cup rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 3 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup sliced English cucumber
- 1/2 cup cilantro sprigs
- 1 jalapeño pepper, sliced (optional)
- 4 soft French rolls or 2 small baguettes, halved
Mix mayonnaise and Sriracha together in a bowl. Toss carrots and cucumber with the rice vinegar and salt to taste. Set aside to let them lightly pickle. Build sandwich on French rolls with sriracha mayo, pickled vegetables, shredded chicken, cilantro, and sliced jalapeño.
*To make this even easier look in our deli for pickled vegetable packs.