+ Add to Shopping List
- 1 (2- to 3-pound) Napa cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 (6-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- Prepared Asian-style salad dressing, to taste
- 1 cup chow mein noodles, or crumbled instant ramen noodles (seasoning packet removed)
- 1/3 cup toasted slivered almonds
Combine all ingredients except noodles and almonds in a large serving bowl. Add dressing to taste and toss well. Top with noodles and almonds just before serving.
Recipe from Central Market Poulsbo - Culinary Resource Center
Some products may not be available at all stores.