+ Add to Shopping List
- 1/2 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup prepared tikka masala sauce
- 2 pieces flatbread (naan or pita work well)
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
Combine chicken and tikka masala sauce.
Divide evenly and spread over naan bread. Top each with goat cheese, green onions and almonds.
Bake at 400°F, directly on oven rack, for about 8-11 minutes or until bread is crisp. Slice and serve.
Recipe from Central Market Mill Creek - Culinary Resource Center
Some products may not be available at all stores.