- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup water or broth
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets (about 4 cups)
- Sea salt and black pepper
- 1 cup almond or coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 cup prepared buffalo-style wing sauce (or 3/4 cup cayenne pepper hot sauce mixed with 1/4 cup melted butter)
Heat oven to 450°F.
Mix the egg and broth or water in a large mixing bowl. Add cauliflower, season lightly with salt and pepper, and toss gently to coat well. In another large bowl (or large zip-top bag), stir together flour, garlic powder and paprika. Add cauliflower and toss gently to coat well.
Place cauliflower on a parchment-lined baking sheet (very important) and bake15 minutes. Turn cauliflower and bake another 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven, pour sauce over cauliflower and toss to evenly coat.
Heat broiler to high. Place pan on middle rack of oven and broil about five minutes, turn cauliflower and broil two minutes more.
Serve with blue cheese or ranch dressing, celery, carrot sticks and extra hot sauce!