+ Add to Shopping List
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1 tablespoon lecithin granules
- 1 tablespoon high lignan flax oil
- 1 cup soy, rice, almond, or hemp milk
- 1 cup frozen cherries
- 1/2 cup ice (optional-for a thicker smoothie)
Combine all ingredients in a blender and pulse until well combined.
This smoothie is a good source of omega-3 fatty acids, as well as brain-supporting choline and inositol from soy, spirulina and lecithin.
Recipe from Central Market Mill Creek - Culinary Resource Center
Some products may not be available at all stores.