Closing at 4 pm Thanksgiving Day
Reopening at 7 am Friday, Nov. 28
Turkeys: We have three turkeys to choose from-Free-Range Diestel, Northwest Natural and Heidi’s Organic Hens. To order yours, call our Meat Department at 206.366.9981. For tips on how much to buy, how to prep, brining and cooking times, see our Turkey Guide.
Pies and More: See what our Holiday Bakery has to offer for your desserts and sweets.
Centerpieces: Our Flower Shops make beautiful custom centerpieces.
Shoreline’s T&C Story
Central Market Shoreline became a member of the Town & Country family in 1990 as the relatively small Shoreline Price Chopper. In 2000, the store reopened as the 57,500-square-foot Central Market, featuring 10,000 square feet devoted to fresh organic and conventional produce, a 52-foot-long Meat Market service counter and live shellfish tanks.
It was the Shoreline store that first employed the silo as the iconic symbol of Central Market’s commitment to connecting people to the source of their food, and used the tagline, “Celebrating Fresh!”
Another remodel in 2008 expanded the Deli, which now offers large self-service bars for salads, soups, vegetarian entrees and olive-and-antipasto bar. With a microwave, in-store seating for about 50 people and a check-out stand that operates from 10:30 am to 8 pm right in the Deli, our Deli has become a popular spot for lunch – great choices and super fresh. We provide recycling and composting receptacles in the dining area.
The store employs 160 people, and attracts customers not just from the surrounding neighborhoods, but from Seattle to Edmonds and east to Lake Forest Park and even Kirkland.
We support Hopelink, a non-profit that helps families in crisis get back on their feet; local schools; youth sports teams; neighborhood associations; community organizations; and events like the Shoreline Math Olympiad.
Special features offered by Central Market Shoreline include our Sushi Bar, Central Pizzeria, Tortilla Machine, Salad, Soup and Noodle Bars …
- Sushi Fuku- 7 am-7 pm; 206.363.9226 (ask for Sushi): This independently operated sushi bar near the Culinary Resource Center in the heart of Produce, offers sashimi-grade fish, made fresh daily. Custom and special orders are welcome. See all their Party Trays here.
- Central Pizzeria – 10:30 am to 8 pm daily, 206.366.9998: Grab a slice of hot pizza and a soda ($4), pick up a freshly made pizza to take home and bake, or call in your order to pick up. No matter how you slice it, our pizza is known for its taste. See the menu and all the options here.
- Tortilla Machine – 9 am-4 pm: The oven that looks like it was designed by Dr. Seuss can be seen swallowing balls of dough and dispensing fresh, warm, traditional and whole-grain tortillas made from Shepherd’s Grain flour – flour grown, milled and sold here in the Northwest. It’s not only worth seeing, it’s worth tasting.
- Salad and Soup Bars – 9 am-9 pm: Our extensive selection includes seven soups featured each day and bars for vegetarians, bars with ethnic foods, and more salads – vegetable, pasta, green, grain – than you can shake a stick at.
- Noodle Bar – 11 am-8 pm: This popular destination for fresh-made curries and noodle dishes offers Chicken Yakisoba, Red Curry Beef and Yellow Curry Chicken dishes at $6.99 for a full order and $3.99 for a half order. Chinese Noodle Soup – your choice of chicken, barbecue pork, shrimp or tofu, is offered for $6.99
- Hot Case – 11 am-8 pm: Ready-to-eat entrees and sides made here daily from the freshest ingredients offers both rotisserie and baked chicken every day. We have specials every day – just check the sign and see what we’ve got going! And of course, side dishes like mashed potatoes, macaroni-and-cheese, scalloped potatoes and roasted vegetables.
- Heat-and-Eat -7 am-8 pm: This section offers an assortment of freshly prepared entrees and side dishes that can be eaten here at the store, or taken home.
- Caffé Appassionato – 6 am-6 pm Monday-Friday, 7 am-6 pm Saturday and Sunday, 206.364.9329: This independently operated coffee shop is housed in our silo at the front of the store, and offers a full menu of coffee and tea drinks. Offers organic, fairly traded and shade-grown varieties, specialty drinks and proceeds benefit Seattle Fishermen’s Memorial.
Other amenities you can find at Shoreline include an outside receptacle to recycle home cooking oil, motorized carts, recycling of plastic grocery bags (better yet, pick up one of our own reusable grocery bags – no landfill required!), postage stamps, gift cards, FedEx of seafood anywhere in the continental United States, cash machine and propane exchange.