- 3 (6 ounce) cans oil-packed tuna
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini or Great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved (quartered if large)
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 large lemon
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups cleaned and stemmed arugula
Using a fork, gently break apart tuna into chunks (do not drain).
In a large bowl, toss tuna with beans, tomatoes, onion, olive oil and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
Just before serving, fold in arugula and adjust seasoning to taste.