- 1 (5-oz.) package baby arugula or spinach
- 1/2 cup roasted tomatoes, undrained (Antipasto Bar)
- 1 small sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (8-oz.) package Halloumi cheese, sliced into 1-inch strips
- 1/3 cup fresh mint, chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
Place the arugula or spinach into a medium bowl. Place roasted tomatoes over the top of the greens. Add sweet onion and toss gently. Season with salt and pepper.
Grill or pan-fry cheese strips until browned on both sides (about two minutes per side). Place on top of greens, tomatoes and sweet onion.
Sprinkle salad with mint.