- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and grated
- 1 pound Napa cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 pound chicken or pork, sliced into thin strips
- 1-2 cups yakisoba sauce
- 1 pound fresh yakisoba noodles
- Thinly sliced scallions to garnish
Heat oil in a large skillet or wok. Cook onion for 2-3 minutes. Add ginger, carrots and cabbage and cook until cabbage is wilted, about 4 minutes.
Add chicken or pork and yakisoba sauce.
Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Add yakisoba noodles and stir until noodles are hot and meat is cooked through.
Garnish with scallions.