Holiday Hours, Help
- Dec. 24: Closing at 6 pm
- Dec. 25: Closed
- Dec. 31: Closing at 10 pm
Want to make your holidays more tasty and less tense? Start at our Holiday Headquarters, your launchpad for parties – appetizers with wine or beer pairings, cocktail recipes and cheese and drink pairings – or explore the special holiday treats we’ve brought into our Bakeries. See what you can get if you order a complete, cooked Ham or Turkey dinner for 6-8 (with leftovers).
Mill Creek’s T&C Story
Central Market Mill Creek is located in Mill Creek Town Center, a vibrant center of restaurants, services and shops.
As the newest store in the T&C family, Central Market Mill Creek offers the best of the two previous Central Markets (Shoreline and Poulsbo), and turns it up another notch. The 56,500-square-foot store opened in 2004.
The giant Produce Market, where local is emphasized, feels like a farmers’ market,
The Deli is something special. Staffed from 7 am to 8 pm, it offers a vast selection of specialty foods and plenty of self-serve bars – antipasto, vegetarian entrées, soup, salad, cold entrées – and a large hot case and a long cheese wall to ensure there is plenty to choose from and/or discover no matter your tastes. The Deli’s highlights include:
- Cold, prepared entrees and side dishes to take home and heat up for a quick – but still fresh and home-style – meal. While the options change with what is fresh seasonally, you can always find our popular, wheat-free Meatloaf (pair with our Mashed Potatoes and Garlic String Beans for a meal), Chicken Parmesan, Asian Chicken Kebabs (your choice of peanut or teriyaki), and our super popular Inihaw – a Filipino, marinated pork kabob featuring garlic, soy sauce, coconut vinegar, brown sugar and pineapple juice. Other offerings include Indian Chicken Curry with Pilau Rice, pre-packed soups, grab-and-go sandwiches, salads from our salad bars and fresh pizza dough.
- Cooks prepare lunch and dinner specials every day at the hot food station – check the sign right at the station – offering the best in fresh, seasonal food from the Market. In addition to the daily specials and seasonal offerings, you can always order Philly Cheese Steak, Mill Burger, Chicken Club Sandwich and Ruebens – $5.99 ($6.99 if you add fries and a soda). Or get our classic Grilled Cheese sandwich (your choice of bread and cheese) for $4.99, a Fish-and-Chips meal for $6.99, or a Panini Meal for $6.99
- Hot case offering rotisserie and fried chicken and side dishes like mashed potatoes and gravy.
- Sandwiches: Paninis and custom sandwiches. In addition to the seasonal options, you can always find Italian Grinders, Pastrami Jarlsberg and the vegetarian Tomato Basil. Get a panini card and you get a free panini after purchasing 10.
Ticklefish (425.357.0420): This independently operated sushi bar, open 8 am to 8 pm at the front of the store near the check stands, makes sushi fresh each day with sashimi-grade fish. Special orders are welcome a day in advance.
Perhaps those features contribute to this store’s reputation as an “epicurean’s delight.” Customers have expressed their appreciation for the vast variety of products offered, the emphasis on local, the freshness of our produce and seafood and the caring customer service from knowledgeable staff members.
Other amenities include motorized carts, plastic grocery bag recycling (better yet, get of our own reusable grocery bags – a low price and no landfills required!), postage stamps, gift cards, FedEx for seafood anywhere in the continental United States (who wouldn’t love to get a beautiful salmon on their doorstep?), cash machine and propane.
The store employs about 145 people.