We’re bringing back our popular Cyber Monday sale for the fifth year in a row – $100 gift cards can be purchased for $75 and $50 gift cards ed for $40. Cyber Monday falls on Nov. 27 so get ready.
Thank you for making the sale a huge success – orders have risen more than 500 percent since its inception. Here are the guidelines for this year:
- We have a set number of cards to sell and when they’re sold out, the sale is over (the cap is significantly higher than the number of cards sold last year).
- Rather than 24 hours, the sale will start at 4 a.m. and end at 10 p.m. (or until the cards run out) on Monday, Nov. 27.
- There is a fee of $4.95 per order (not per card) to cover the rising costs of supplies. We chose this rather than lessening the discount.
- We have new card designs and a new website with more advanced technology.
- Cards won’t be mailed out already activated, like we’ve done in the past. To combat ever-increasing mail theft, people will activate their cards when they arrive. Purchasers get email directions about how to activate the cards on a website using the card numbers and the email address used to purchase them. Instructions also will be included in the envelope containing the cards.
So order from your phone, tablet or personal computer – great Christmas gifts! Just come to this page between 4 a.m. and 10 p.m. on Nov. 27!