+ Add to Shopping List
- 1 (8.5-ounce) package corn bread mix
- 3 cups thinly sliced or shredded zucchini
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Mix together all ingredients in a large bowl.
Pour into a well-greased 9x13x2-inch pan.
Bake for about 35 minutes or until browned.
Recipe from Town & Country Market Bainbridge - Culinary Resource Center
Some products may not be available at all stores.