- 6 ounces bean thread noodles
- 1 pound cooked, peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1 large mango, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped basil
- 1/2 cup Cindy's Kitchen® Mango Salsa Vinaigrette
Cover noodles with boiling water in a large bowl.
Let stand until softened, about 8 minutes.
Drain and rinse with cold water.
Cut into manageable lengths. Return to bowl.
Combine shrimp, mango, green onions and basil.
Add dressing and toss. Season to taste with salt and pepper.