- 3 pounds Yukon gold potatoes
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 3 tablespoons salt-packed capers, rinsed
- 3 tablespoons chopped Italian parsley
- 2 teaspoons stone ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons black truffle oil or to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Scrub and cube potatoes. Place in a large pot and cover with cold water.
Bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook until tender, but not falling apart, about 15 minutes.
Drain, place in a large salad bowl and drizzle with vinegar while still warm. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Add celery, onion, eggs, capers and parsley. Toss to combine.
In a separate bowl, combine mustard, juice, and zest, salt and pepper.
Slowly whisk in truffle oil and then olive oil.
Pour over potatoes and toss to combine. Adjust seasoning as needed.