- 2 ripe avocados, peeled, seeded and mashed
- 1 tablespoon chipotle chile powder, or to taste (spice aisle or Bulk Foods)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 bacon strips, cooked until crisp, then crumbled
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Corn tortilla chips for dipping
Combine avocados, chipotle powder and sour cream in a medium bowl.
Blend together until smooth.
Transfer to a serving dish.
Sprinkle bacon, green onion and cheese over top.
Serve with corn tortilla chips.