- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1/2 cup sweet onion, diced
- 1 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups chopped cabbage or packaged coleslaw mix
- 1 1/2 pounds cooked chicken, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 2-pound package pre-cooked miki noodles
- 1 cup prepared Thai-style peanut sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 2 cups snow peas
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
In a large sauté pan or wok, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion and pepper and cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
Add cabbage and chicken and cook for a further 3 minutes. Add noodles and toss to combine.
In a medium-sized bowl, mix together peanut sauce, ginger, soy sauce and chili sauce, and stir to combine.
Add sauce to pan, along with peas and cilantro. Using tongs, toss everything to coat with sauce. Cook for about 5 minutes, or until everything is heated through.