- 3 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 8 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 4 stalks celery, sliced
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 large mango, ripe but still firm, diced
- 3/4 cup currants
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons curry powder (or to taste)
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt or to taste
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper or to taste
Boil potatoes whole until just tender, approximately 15 minutes.
Cool slightly, then cut into cubes and drizzle with vinegar. Place in a large salad or serving bowl.
Add eggs, onion, mango, currants and cilantro. Toss to combine.
In a separate bowl, combine mustard, curry powder, mayonnaise, sour cream, salt and pepper. Mix to combine, then pour over potatoes and stir well.
Adjust seasoning as necessary.