- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chiles
- 2 tablespoons minced jalapeño pepper or to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Tortilla chips to serve
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In a large bowl, combine cheese, green chiles, jalapeño, cilantro, green onion and corn.
In a separate bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, cumin, salt and pepper.
Stir into cheese mixture.
Pour into a 6-cup soufflé bowl or casserole dish coated with non-stick spray.
Bake for about 20 minutes or until heated through and bubbling.
Serve immediately with tortilla chips.