+ Add to Shopping List
- 3 tablespoons finely ground coffee
- 2 packed teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika (not smoked)
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 4 (6-8 ounce) steaks, your favorite cut
- Olive oil
Combine rub ingredients and stir together.
Brush steaks with oil and coat generously on all sides with rub.
Grill or broil steaks to desired doneness.
Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Recipe from Central Market Mill Creek - Culinary Resource Center
Some products may not be available at all stores.