+ Add to Shopping List
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into one-inch pieces
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 pound medium asparagus spears, trimmed and cut into two-inch pieces
- 3 large cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
- 4 tablespoons minced fresh basil
eason the chicken with salt and pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a sauté pan. Brown the chicken and remove. Sauté the asparagus until crisp-tender. Add the tomatoes and cook until slightly softened, about one minute. Remove the vegetables from the pan. Reduce the heat to medium and brown garlic in the remaining tablespoon of oil. Add the broth and lemon juice. Simmer three minutes and stir in the butter, chicken, asparagus, tomatoes and basil. Adjust seasonings to taste.
Recipe from Town & Country Market Bainbridge - Culinary Resource Center
Some products may not be available at all stores.