- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 3 cups diced cooked chicken
- 12 ounces dry pasta such as trofie; cooked, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup halved seedless red grapes
- 1 cup diced celery
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt (preferably Greek style)
- 3/4 cup roasted cashews
In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, orange juice, vinegar, salt, pepper and orange zest. Stir in cooked chicken. Stir in pasta, grape halves, celery, green onion, mayonnaise and yogurt. Cover and chill.
Stir in cashews just before serving.