- 3 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup diced celery
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon extra-strong Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup dill pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Drain, place in a large salad bowl and, while still warm, sprinkle with vinegar. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Add onion, celery and eggs. In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients
to make dressing.
Fold into salad and chill for 1 hour or longer.
This salad can be made the day before serving.