- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 cup of your favorite hot sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese, divided
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup green onions
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Use an electric mixer to beat cream cheese until smooth.
Add the dressings and hot sauce; beat until well combined. Stir in mozzarella, blue cheese crumbles (reserve a little for garnish) and chicken. Transfer to an oven-safe dish and top with green onions and reserved blue cheese.
Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until bubbly and just browned on top.
Serve with baguettes or your favorite hearty crackers or chips.