+ Add to Shopping List
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh mango, diced into 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2-1 teaspoon jalapeño chile, seeded and minced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Combine blueberries, mango, shallot and cilantro.
Dissolve honey in lime juice.
Add to salsa along with jalapeño.
Delicious with grilled fish.
Recipe from Central Market Poulsbo - Culinary Resource Center
Some products may not be available at all stores.