- 6 ounces Genoa salami, thinly sliced
- 6 ounces deli turkey, thinly sliced
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 3 1/2 cups iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced onion
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 10-ounce baguette, sliced in half lengthwise
Layer ingredients in order listed, overlapping meats and cheese, with one layer of tomatoes and lettuce mounded on top.
Scatter onions over lettuce and drizzle with oil and vinegar.
Sprinkle with seasoning, slice and serve.
A good bag of potato chips is a must with this sub.