+ Add to Shopping List
- 4 cups shredded napa cabbage
- 2 cups coarsely chopped baby spinach leaves
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup your favorite Asian vinaigrette, or to taste
- 1/2 cup roasted diced almonds (Bulk Foods)
Place cabbage, spinach, strawberries and green onions in a large bowl.
Toss gently with dressing and sprinkle with almonds.
Recipe from Town & Country Market Bainbridge - Culinary Resource Center
Some products may not be available at all stores.